Friday, 2 November 2012

spit blood in the ocean

Top: ASOS, Shorts: Vintage Levi via Topshop, Shoes: Converse (borrowed from Cathers)
Apologies for the crappy phone pictures: as Queen of Unorganisation, I have taken zero outfit photos even though I've been out 3 times this week-wish I was less scatty!  I felt like such a 'lad' in this outfit-I never wear trainers/pumps as I just don't suit them, but I know understand the appeal...major comfort! This is what I wore to Snobs on Wednesday which is one of my favourite places to go out for a boogie, the music is A* (think classics like this + my current fave this) and nobody takes themselves to seriously-there's lots of screaming lyrics to random strangers and boys attempting to mosh like they're at a festival. Always good fun! 
Before this we went to see Peace at The Rainbow who are seriously incredible-such a good atmosphere and crowd, and considering it was in a pub the amount of nutters crowdsurfing was hilarious! If you've not heard of them before this is Bloodshake-such a hit!

Is anyone else totally not creative when it comes to dressing up/Halloween? I swear every blog I've been on today has featured gorgeous girls in creepy-cool attire (Ronan as Beetlejuice was my stand out!), wish me and the girls put so much effort in! In the end we decided to go as a Zombie Army...not sure it was quite as effective as it should have been...

Check out Eve on the left...the only one who took the theme seriously!!
Hope you guys were more creative than myself when it came to dressing up...next year I've promised myself I'll make more of an effort! I'm off to the V+A tomorrow to see a costume exhibition and I am SO excited-feels like I havn't been to London in years!! Ahhh there's nowhere more magical than London!

Molly X

15 comments:

  1. snobs sounds amazing and you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snobs sounds like the best kind of place! I did nothing for Halloween this year, I should have been out dancing in some cheesy club to Thriller! Hope you have a fab time in London xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cool ;) looks like you have lot of fun !! Love the photo with everybody dead!! EVE IS AMAZING
    (sorry if I did some mistake with my english :/ )

    Nice blog


    Bisous from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombie Army is defiantly original :). Love the photo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha :) Snobs sounds amazing !! Hope you had the best Hallowen.

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snobs sounds like such fun! I never put much effort into Halloween either, I vow to dress up next year!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha that last picture is brilliant! Snobs sounds like my kind of place! xx

    http://awkward-queen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pictures looks like you've had such a fun week!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun pictures, the theme was taken so seriously, ha !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I never wear trainers either!
    You look lovely, omg I love Peace, California Daze is such a nice song too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun pictures, haha still love your Halloween looks. The V&A is the best, haven't been there for a while either, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures, looks like lots of fun! Hope you had a great day in London :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, love your halloween photo :') hope you had fun at the V&A! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh molly i haven;t seen your blog in a while! its good to be back! haha i lover this picture! looks like you had the best time! i will forever be jealous of your hair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the second photo it's so lovely :P
      like your blog, what do you think of following each other? :)
      http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

      Delete