Wednesday, 24 October 2012

the world of molly

So I've made a new blog! I had my last one for over a year, on and off and to be honest I just got tired of picking it up again after I got lazy. However, this time I'm determined and excited to make it work! I really enjoy blogging and reading fashion/style/lifestyle blogs is something I do everyday, and recently I've felt motivated to get involved again. 
This blog will basically me a diary of my outfits and style, aswell as comments on current trends and other things of interest. If you have any other ideas of what I could do to improve 'molly's style' please let me know. 



Well this is me!

Molly X


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your new blog! Can't wait to see more :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay love new blogs!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fab! <3 <3

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!
    twitter: goodbadandfab
    instagram: goodbadandfab
    facebook: www.facebook.com/goodbadandfab123

    ReplyDelete