Saturday, 27 October 2012

keep the earth below my feet

Inspiring autumn

Adoring autumn trends right now, I'm desperate for my wardrobe to be full of thick materials and rich colours. The Topshop Adonis2 boots are top of my coveting list: not sure whether to get them in black or oxblood though? The black are more timeless/versatile, but the shade pictured are so unique and 'wow' haha-Topshop are doing well with their boots this season! Love love love way too many of them! 
Also considering investing in the Louise Gray lipstick purely because its called 'legend'-sells itself really doesn't it! Oh + that tartan scarf is Topman + may actually be my first buy off this list-I've been searching for a similar one since River Island sold theirs last year (they ruined it with the stitching at the bottom, it really irratated me haha). 
What are your most lusted after items this A/W? Would love some inspiration.

Molly X
TITLE: Mumford + Sons, Below My Feet 

14 comments:

  1. I really want a tartan scarf too! I love topshop boots aswell, going to have to buy a pair!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay you're back! Can't wait to see new posts :) love this wishlist, I've been wanting those Adonis boots for well over a year they're just gorge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh that scarf is SO nice! Love this set :) you got some great taste going on lovely!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I definitely need a deep coloured lipstick for Autumn - I've got my eye on Topshop's beguiled shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looove that shade, their 'Wicked' one is amazing too! Perfect autumn colours Xx

      Delete
  5. thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I'm so glad cause now i get to read your lovely one! I'm after a tartan scarf too! but I'm going to try get mine from H&M! I adore that coat also! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've literally just been told about that H&M are stocking a cheaper one-am hopefully going to get that one instead! Xx

      Delete
  6. You can definitely pull off that tartan scarf Mol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots are amazingly cute! I'd love some oxblood boots - all mine are black! I think oxblood would be a good buy for this season and they're a bit different :)!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ring is toooo cool, love the coat as well ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coat and the boots.
    Love how you have put the whole look together!
    Lovely blog!

    Claudia xxx
    Please check out blog at: www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool cutout boots with the buckle detail! love it!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh girl, I'm totally with you on the Topshop Adorn boots - so damn hot! I love the oxblood colour and just the shape of the boot in general. Also thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me on my blog, much appreciated! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combination of all of these!! This coat is amazing!!! Where is it from? :)

    Loved your blog, just followed :)

    Stacey xx

    http://prettydelicatelayers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete